Mix: Apple website, Rob Glaser, Steve Jobs, Entrepreneur
According to research from Nielsen//NetRatings, Apple had the fastest growing website among the top 10 web brands for November 2005. Apple ranked No. 1 by climbing 57 percent over November last year.
In an interview with Engadget, RealNetworks founder and CEO Rob Glaser has a number of negative comments for Apple, iTunes and the iPod.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has been named to Time’s “People Who Mattered” list. “If you could read this man’s mind, you would see the future,” the magazine says. “He has sold more than 18 million iPods this year, more than doubled Apple’s stock price (to an all-time high) and put Desperate Housewives in your pocket. Jobs’ thoughts tend to become our reality. What will he think of next?”
Entrepreneur magazine has an article on what made the iPod a hit and why every entrepreneur should pay attention, with insight from iLounge’s Jeremy Horwitz.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?