Mix: Audi TT, iPod trademarks, iPod school, MWSF/CES, Belkin
The Audi TT is being sold in Japan with a 2GB iPod nano and connection kit until March 31, 2006.
Apple has reportedly filed with Hong Kong’s Intellectual Property Department for trademarks on two new iPod terms—“iPod Hi-Fi” and “iPod Boombox.”
UK-based Selfridges has opened an iPod school in London, charging 65 pounds ($150) for a 40-minute lesson on how to use the device.
The dates for next year’s Macworld Expo and the Consumer Electronics Show will overlap for the conventions’ entire durations.
Belkin estimates that sales of its iPod accessories will contribute more than $200 million, or more than 20% of its 2005 sales of $800 million, to its 2006 fiscal year revenue.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?