Mix: Cell phone, Bike case, BeInSync, iPod robot
A video that appeared on Metacafe shows someone using the electromagnetic radiation emitted from a cell phone during a call to “control” an iPod’s Click Wheel.
Charlie Sorrel from the Wired Gadget Lab has written an article showing how to make an iPod nano case from a bicycle tire inner-tube.
BeInSync has announced that iTunes users can sync their entire Libraries across multiple computers over the internet using the company’s free BeInSync 3.0 software. The service can also sync users’ collections to an Amazon S3 account for secure backup.
A new Japanese robot called Miuro is able to dance to music supplied by an iPod, “which locks into the machine.” The 14” toy is only available in Japan and sells for approx. $900.
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?