Mix: Coldplay, iPod Socks, Florida Marlins, iPodSync
Capitol Records is using the iPod as part of its extreme security measures for media playbacks of Coldplay’s upcoming new album X&Y. “Journalists are required to listen to the set on an iPod locked inside a clear case, with a security guard perched outside an open door,” reports Billboard.
Apple’s iPod Socks are good for more than keeping your iPod warm — thieves apparently don’t realize there’s an expensive device inside them and leave behind the iPod when robbing people.
Florida Marlins pitcher Dontrelle Willis is the latest MLB iPod fan. “How did I survive without this?” asks Willis as he plays with his iPod in the visiting clubhouse at Shea Stadium. “Carrying around all those CDs… man, how did I live like that?”
Mediafour has announced a special offer for Windows iPod users: Buy XPlay before May 1, 2005 and receive iPodSync for free. You must use discount code “XPLAYSYNC
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?