Mix: Coldplay, iPod Socks, Florida Marlins, iPodSync
Capitol Records is using the iPod as part of its extreme security measures for media playbacks of Coldplay’s upcoming new album X&Y. “Journalists are required to listen to the set on an iPod locked inside a clear case, with a security guard perched outside an open door,” reports Billboard.
Apple’s iPod Socks are good for more than keeping your iPod warm — thieves apparently don’t realize there’s an expensive device inside them and leave behind the iPod when robbing people.
Florida Marlins pitcher Dontrelle Willis is the latest MLB iPod fan. “How did I survive without this?” asks Willis as he plays with his iPod in the visiting clubhouse at Shea Stadium. “Carrying around all those CDs… man, how did I live like that?”
Mediafour has announced a special offer for Windows iPod users: Buy XPlay before May 1, 2005 and receive iPodSync for free. You must use discount code “XPLAYSYNC
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?