Mix: Coldplay, iPod Socks, Florida Marlins, iPodSync
Capitol Records is using the iPod as part of its extreme security measures for media playbacks of Coldplay’s upcoming new album X&Y. “Journalists are required to listen to the set on an iPod locked inside a clear case, with a security guard perched outside an open door,” reports Billboard.
Apple’s iPod Socks are good for more than keeping your iPod warm — thieves apparently don’t realize there’s an expensive device inside them and leave behind the iPod when robbing people.
Florida Marlins pitcher Dontrelle Willis is the latest MLB iPod fan. “How did I survive without this?” asks Willis as he plays with his iPod in the visiting clubhouse at Shea Stadium. “Carrying around all those CDs… man, how did I live like that?”
Mediafour has announced a special offer for Windows iPod users: Buy XPlay before May 1, 2005 and receive iPodSync for free. You must use discount code “XPLAYSYNC
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?