Mix: Concerto table, iSee cases, iPodulator Pro, iWeddings
The iPod Concerto Table by Lovegrove and Respucci is a piano-shaped design concept that integrates an iPod dock and amplified speakers underneath the lid.
Contour Design is giving away 200 more free iSee nano cases in response to popular demand. Contour will also be extending their 15% off sale until May 28, 2006.
iPodulator Pro is an application (Mac or PC) that converts webpages to text and automatically transfers them to your iPod.
Wedding experts say that iPods are replacing DJs and bands more and more at wedding receptions. “Many of our brides and grooms are catching on to this trend,” said Kathleen Murray, senior editor for online wedding publisher TheKnot.com. “A lot of it has to do [with] the costs of weddings are increasing these days…For some, music may not be as important to spend the huge budget on as flowers or food.”
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?