Mix: Cut and Paste, Spotlight, Memos, 5G Flash, e2Sync
An interesting video has appeared online, showing a mockup of how a Copy and Paste feature might work on the iPhone.
iPhoneology has discovered images in the iPhone’s SpringBoard application that suggest possible widget and Spotlight (search) features for the handheld.
Mac OS X Hints has a handy tip on using the iPhone’s own voicemail feature to record voice memos by leaving yourself a message.
Blogger Tarkan Adams has successfully installed a Compact Flash interface in a 5G iPod, replacing the 30GB hard drive with a 4GB CF card.
e2Sync has qualified its e2Entourage for use with the iPhone. The software works with Apple’s iSync application to provide synchronization of contacts and calendars between the iPhone and Microsoft Entourage.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?