Mix: D&AD awards, iPod videos, Taiwan, iHikes
Apple won two more D&AD awards at last night’s Global Awards ceremony. Both the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano were recognized in the Product Design category.
The MacTV Videocast has announced “The iPod Collection,” which will aim to collect every iPod commercial and iPod related video and offer them to users in an iPod-ready format.
DigiTimes reports: “The iPod nano in the Taiwan MP3 player market has been feeling pressure from non-branded and lesser-known local brands who launched many 512MB and 1GB models similar in design and appearance but priced much lower than the iPod nano.”
iHikes is a new site that is offering Adventure Crossing’s outdoor recreation content for purchase and download for video-enabled iPods.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?