Mix: Dave Matthews, Yahoo, Morrissey, Music videos | iLounge News

Mix: Dave Matthews, Yahoo, Morrissey, Music videos

Stand Up, the new album from the Dave Matthews Band, is now available from the iTunes Music Store with a digital booklet and a video download.

Yahoo is expected to launch a digital music service this week in an effort to take on Apple’s iTunes. The new service will reportedly have more song-sharing and community features than other iTunes rivals.

Morrissey has changed his lyrics from the 1986 track “Bigmouth Strikes Again

« J.Crew offers summer iPod cases

Noreve offers $1,800 ‘iPod Love’ case »

Comments

>> Yahoo is expected to launch a digital music service this week…

It’s already here:

Posted by LC Angell on May 10, 2005 at 6:39 PM (CDT)

Morrissey? More like Borrissey.

Fishes,
narco.

Posted by LC Angell on May 10, 2005 at 8:23 PM (CDT)

Regarding Yahoo’s new digital music service, I think I speak for all when I say… eh.

Posted by LC Angell on May 10, 2005 at 8:58 PM (CDT)

and yet of course like most other music services, it ONLY supports windows *yawn* I love iTunes, and since I’m running a mac that is what I shall stay on, thank you very much Yahoo.  I just see this store failing, and nothing else.

Posted by LC Angell on May 10, 2005 at 9:56 PM (CDT)

Let’s hope more and more albums come with “booklets”.

Posted by LC Angell on May 11, 2005 at 1:29 AM (CDT)

Oh they will, and music videos, I’m sure. this way downloading from iTunes not only offers convenience and better prices, but you also get more than you would for a CD. Instead of sacrificing having a booklet you get it all plus music videos.

Posted by LC Angell on May 11, 2005 at 1:07 PM (CDT)

many new cds come with music videos and additional features on them.  just put them in your computer.

unless itunes goes lossless, i’m sticking with cds + DRM FREE back ups on my computer.

Posted by LC Angell on May 11, 2005 at 5:07 PM (CDT)