Mix: DRM-less videos, iSkin party, Phish, Verizon V Cast
4Flix.Net has announced a new iPod-compatible video download service that offers “hundreds of feature-length movies, TV shows, independent films and other video content… without cumbersome Digital Rights Management (DRM) restrictions.”
To coincide with Macworld Expo, iSkin will be hosting a party on Tuesday, Jan. 10th at Jillians in San Francisco. “The Keep It Real Event” will feature music by DJ Chip E, Digital Underground’s DJ Fuze, KMEL 106.1 San Francisco DJ Mind Motion and Alise Phoenix. You must R.S.V.P by emailing your name to [email protected]
Jam band Phish is now selling iPod-compatible video clips of its live shows from its website. The shows are priced at $1.99 each.
BusinessWeek’s Spencer Ante says that Verizon’s V Cast music service is “the phone business’ fiercest bid yet to grab away music fans from Apple’s iPod and iTunes.”
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?