Mix: Event video, Nacho Libre, Encyclopodia, Style.com
Inside Mac TV has released a video podcast of the highlights from Apple’s special media event on Tuesday, which brought the iPod Hi-Fi, new Mac minis and leather iPod cases.
An iPod-formatted trailer for “Nacho Libre” is available for download from the movie’s website. The upcoming film stars Jack Black and is directed by Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite).
Encyclopodia is free software that puts Wikipedia on your iPod. “It has been successfully tested on a third-generation iPod and on an iPod mini, but it should also work on other iPod generations,” says the site.
Style.com has released several video podcasts of the designer runway shows in New York, Milan and Paris. Podcasts of Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and more are currently available on iTunes.
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?