Mix: Fortune 500, Pi Phone, Microsoft, Royal Mail
Apple jumped 38 spots on the newest Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations. Apple now ranks at 121, up from 159 a year ago.
A company, named Deeda, has supposedly introduced an iPhone-inspired touchscreen device named the Pi Phone, that includes many iPhone features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Google Maps. This strongly appears to be a hoax.
Microsoft senior vice-president Brad Smith has warned Apple not to place too much blame on the music industry. “I’m not a big believer in just blaming the music industry for Apple’s inability to sell every conceivable iPod,” said Smith.
Royal Mail (the UK Post Office) workers are enraged after their superiors took away their iPod. It appears one of the workers had loaded a racy parody of Britney Spears’ “Oops, I did it again” onto the device, which was purchased for the workers as a morale booster.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?