Mix: Fortune 500, Pi Phone, Microsoft, Royal Mail
Apple jumped 38 spots on the newest Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations. Apple now ranks at 121, up from 159 a year ago.
A company, named Deeda, has supposedly introduced an iPhone-inspired touchscreen device named the Pi Phone, that includes many iPhone features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Google Maps. This strongly appears to be a hoax.
Microsoft senior vice-president Brad Smith has warned Apple not to place too much blame on the music industry. “I’m not a big believer in just blaming the music industry for Apple’s inability to sell every conceivable iPod,” said Smith.
Royal Mail (the UK Post Office) workers are enraged after their superiors took away their iPod. It appears one of the workers had loaded a racy parody of Britney Spears’ “Oops, I did it again” onto the device, which was purchased for the workers as a morale booster.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?