Mix: Google, BusinessWeek report, iPod bandits, David Pogue
At the Consumer Electronics Show late last week, Google officially announced its Google Video Store, with content from CBS, the NBA, Sony BMG, Charlie Rose and more.
As part of a special report on Apple, BusinessWeek has posted the following articles: “More Apple Miracles in 2006?,” “Just What Apple Needs: Intel,” “The Latest Add-Ons for iPods,” “The Great European iPod Famine,” “Facts from the Apple Rumor Mill” and “How Apple Could Mess Up, Again.”
Two “brazen bandits” walked behind an electronics counter in a Connecticut CompUSA during business hours to steal $8,000 worth of iPods. It was all caught on camera.
David Pogue of The New York Times has posted notes from his “iPod Dynasty” panel at CES. The panel consisted of Apple rivals including executives from Real and Yahoo Music.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?