Mix: Google CEO, Super Bowl XLI, Cisco, iPhone gear
Doug Kass of The Street.com says Google CEO Eric Schmidt could be a temporary replacement for Apple CEO Steve Jobs “should the options-backdating issues intensify at legal levels.”
Apple’s iTunes Store has now posted the extended highlights package from Super Bowl XLI, as well as full coverage of the game. Both are priced at $1.99 each.
Signaling it has no plans to give up its claim to the iPhone trademark, Cisco Systems this week paid for a full-page ad in the New York Times to promote its iPhone.
The Joy of Tech online comic has posted a humorous take on future iPhone accessories, including the Newton Shell Case, Inflatable iPhone Booth, and iPhone Stress Pills.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?