Mix: Google, Dupin, LEGO, Audi, 33 nanos
The release of the iPhone caused a sharp jump in Google Maps activity, according Marissa Mayer, Google’s vice president of search products and user experience. “Maps usage hasn’t stopped rising,” Mayer claimed.
Doug’s AppleScripts for iTunes has released Dupin v1.0, an application that assists with locating, sorting, filtering, and deleting duplicate tracks in iTunes. It requires iTunes 7.0 or later and Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and sells for $15.
Audi is displaying some of its models at Apple Expo in Paris, and according to The German Car Blog, both the Audi A3 and A5 will come equipped not just with iPod adapters, but with the iPods themselves. From their translation: “What you’ll find: the iPod adaptor on the A3 Sportback and the Audi Music Interface on the new Audi A5, both of which are equipped with a new iPod.”
A brief but interesting set of photos posted to flickr shows a group of 33 black iPod nanos (with video), surrounding one silver model.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?