Mix: HP + iPhone, Simpsons, Mint.com, Earphone discount
Hewlett Packard has launched its new HP iPrint Photo application for the iPhone and iPod touch. The new application allows users to print 4x6 photos directly from the device to most HP inkjet printers connected to the same local Wi-Fi network. Using Bonjour technology, the app automatically finds available printers, and uses a multi-touch interface to provide an easy, fast printing experience. The HP iPrint Photo application is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Long-running animation comedy The Simpsons has finally arrived on the iTunes Store in the U.S. Currently only episodes from the 20th season of the show are available, including the recent episode “Mypods & Boomsticks” which provides a somewhat scathing parody of Apple, the iPod, iPhone, and CEO Steve Jobs. The first eight episodes are available individually for $2 each, while the season pass is $38. It is unclear whether Fox plans to release prior seasons of the show via iTunes.
Online personal finance service Mint.com has released its new Mint.com application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Requiring users to signup and setup free accounts on Mint.com, the application offers access to up-to-the-minute account balances for all their bank, credit card and investment accounts, all recent transactions across all of those accounts, automatically categorized, status on spending versus personalized budgets and cash flow, investment performance, and alerts on bills due, unusually large expenses and deposits. The Mint.com application is available now as a free download from the App Store.
SoundEarphones.com is offering a special discount to iLounge users. The online retailer of premium earphones is offering 20% off all orders over $150. To claim the discount, simply enter the code “lounge” during the checkout process.
- iPad Air 3, iPhone 5se expected to be available March 18
- Apple filming original ‘dark drama’ television series featuring Dr. Dre
- Apple under fire for patent infringement from haptic feedback company Immersion
- CBS CEO Moonves notes Apple talks have stopped
- Apple will source iPhone 7 ‘A10’ CPU solely from TSMC
- Federal bill aims to take regulatory power for phone encryption out of state hands
- Job post shows Apple emphasizing new complications, faces for Apple Watch
- New comments hint at forthcoming streaming TV service from Apple
- Apple Music available on Sonos starting today
- Screen protector installation now available at Apple Stores
- VRS Design Crystal Bumper, High Pro Shield + Verge Active for iPhone 6/6s
- Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!