Mix: iClooly, Radiohead, iTunes Festival, Phoenix
RockridgeSound has introduced its iClooly stand for the iPod touch. While the stand is depicted as featuring a design inspired by Apple’s current line of iMac computers, with an aluminum base, matte black back, and a rotating holster for the touch, the stand does not appear to provide complete access to the iPod’s headphone port, making its practicality a question mark. The RockridgeSound iClooly stand for iPod touch will sell for ¥4,980 (about $47) when it goes on sale June 7. [via Engadget]
English rock band Radiohead, one of the biggest remaining holdouts from the iTunes Store, has had its complete back catalog of albums, songs, and music videos added to the store. The entire catalog, save for the band’s debut album “Pablo Honey,” is available in the DRM-free iTunes Plus format.
Apple has announced its iTunes Live: London Festival ‘08, a month-long music event to be held at London’s KOKO in July. As with last year’s iTunes Festival: London, each of the performances will be recorded and made available for sale on iTunes. Notable performers scheduled for this year’s festival include Death Cab for Cutie, CSS, James Blunt, and N*E*R*D. [via Macworld UK]
The University of Arizona has added video and animation relating to the Phoenix Mars Mission to iTunes U. The programs range from around a minute to nearly fifty minutes length, and include media related to the landing and launch of Phoenix, as well as talks from various speakers.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?