Mix: iLife, iPodHoodie, Temple, UK TV
Apple has posted a video from yesterday’s special event, at which Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduced iLife ‘08 with iPhone integration features, as well as a redesigned iMac.
iPodHoodie has introduced four new Hoodies featuring specially commissioned, limited edition artwork representing four different genres of music — “electro,” “hip hop,” “heavy metal,” and “hardcore.” The Hoodies are available now for £12.99, or around $26.
Internet hosting provider Media Temple has introduced an iPhone web hosting control panel, allowing customers to buy a domain, reboot servers, add email addresses, pay their hosting bill, and more, from the iPhone.
Ars Technica is reporting that TV shows and movies will soon appear on the UK iTunes Store. According to their sources, an announcement regarding the additions could come in the next few weeks.
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?