Mix: Inside Apple, KT iPhone 4G, Squeegit, Hanfree for iPad
Fortune Magazine has posted a lengthy, multi-page article concerning Apple in its May, 23 2011 issue. The article discusses Apple’s internal structure as it relates to the company’s performance, internal projects designed to help guide the company after Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ eventual departure, and a particularly colorful internal meeting on Apple’s campus after the rocky launch of MobileMe. A brief portion of the article, which contains some NSFW language, is available online; the full article is available in the full print issue, or in the iPad version, which sells for $5.
KT in South Korea has debuted its new WKF-B2500 WiMax sleeve for the iPhone 4. The B2500 provides the iPhone 4 with a fourth-generation WiMax wireless connection, and also offers an internal 1500mAh battery, and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, save for the Dock Connector. According to Akihabara News, the sleeve sells for 128,000 Won, or roughly $118.
CleanerGear has introduced the Squeegit, a new cleaning tool for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and other touchscreen devices. The Squeegit is a squeegee-like cleaning tool with a built-in reservoir and sprayer for the included CleanAid cleaning solution, letting users spray down and wipe off their displays without the need to carry around two separate items. The Squeegit is available now and sells for $15.
Designer Seth Quest is now accepting pre-orders for the new Hanfree iPad stand. Available with either a hardwood alder or plastic base, the Hanfree consists of a base, a pivoting stainless steel neck, and an iPad case with an integrated ball and socket joint for 360-degree rotation on the end of the neck. The Hanfree has reached its funding goal on Kickstarter and will retail for $80; those who pledge now can get the plastic version for $50, or the limited edition alder version for $200.
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?