Mix: iPhone lenses, Motocross, Squish Squash, ZAGG
Despite Apple warnings that magnets should not be used or attached to the iPhone 3G, USBfever is now offering both Wide Angle and Fisheye lens attachments for the iPhone. The lenses use a self-adhesive ring which surrounds the device’s camera to magnetically attach the lens body itself, making both easily detachable. The Magnetic/Detachable Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses for iPhone are available now and sell for $17 and $20, respectively.
Synium Software has released its Motocross game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Motocross, the player controls a motorbike using the devices’ accelerometers, shifting their weight on the bike from side to side through desert, jungle, and suburb settings. It offers 16 levels currently, and the developer promises to add four new levels each month. Motocross is available now from the App Store and sells for $4.
The Dreamhive has released its new Squish Squash game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the game, players must defend their crumbs from wave after wave of enemy bugs by squashing them before the crumb disappears. The game offers 100 levels and 20 bonus rounds, two game modes, awards, high score boards, five different types of enemy bugs and power-ups, three customizable user profiles to track progress, and four difficulty levels. Squish Squash is available now for $4 from the App Store.
ZAGG is holding a site-wide sale through December 31, offering a 30% on all products. To receive the discount, use the code “SITEWIDE30” during checkout.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pac-Man Friends
- Apple removes Secret app from Brazilian App Store
- Alleged Foxconn leak reveals iPhone 6 dimensions
- Reuters: Backlight redesign disrupted iPhone 6 production
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today