Mix: iPhone lenses, Motocross, Squish Squash, ZAGG
Despite Apple warnings that magnets should not be used or attached to the iPhone 3G, USBfever is now offering both Wide Angle and Fisheye lens attachments for the iPhone. The lenses use a self-adhesive ring which surrounds the device’s camera to magnetically attach the lens body itself, making both easily detachable. The Magnetic/Detachable Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses for iPhone are available now and sell for $17 and $20, respectively.
Synium Software has released its Motocross game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Motocross, the player controls a motorbike using the devices’ accelerometers, shifting their weight on the bike from side to side through desert, jungle, and suburb settings. It offers 16 levels currently, and the developer promises to add four new levels each month. Motocross is available now from the App Store and sells for $4.
The Dreamhive has released its new Squish Squash game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the game, players must defend their crumbs from wave after wave of enemy bugs by squashing them before the crumb disappears. The game offers 100 levels and 20 bonus rounds, two game modes, awards, high score boards, five different types of enemy bugs and power-ups, three customizable user profiles to track progress, and four difficulty levels. Squish Squash is available now for $4 from the App Store.
ZAGG is holding a site-wide sale through December 31, offering a 30% on all products. To receive the discount, use the code “SITEWIDE30” during checkout.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Apple highlights more Apple Watch info
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Apple unveils Product(RED) apps for World AIDS Day 2014
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0