Mix: iPhone lenses, Motocross, Squish Squash, ZAGG
Despite Apple warnings that magnets should not be used or attached to the iPhone 3G, USBfever is now offering both Wide Angle and Fisheye lens attachments for the iPhone. The lenses use a self-adhesive ring which surrounds the device’s camera to magnetically attach the lens body itself, making both easily detachable. The Magnetic/Detachable Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses for iPhone are available now and sell for $17 and $20, respectively.
Synium Software has released its Motocross game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Motocross, the player controls a motorbike using the devices’ accelerometers, shifting their weight on the bike from side to side through desert, jungle, and suburb settings. It offers 16 levels currently, and the developer promises to add four new levels each month. Motocross is available now from the App Store and sells for $4.
The Dreamhive has released its new Squish Squash game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the game, players must defend their crumbs from wave after wave of enemy bugs by squashing them before the crumb disappears. The game offers 100 levels and 20 bonus rounds, two game modes, awards, high score boards, five different types of enemy bugs and power-ups, three customizable user profiles to track progress, and four difficulty levels. Squish Squash is available now for $4 from the App Store.
ZAGG is holding a site-wide sale through December 31, offering a 30% on all products. To receive the discount, use the code “SITEWIDE30” during checkout.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015