Mix: iPod DJ, iTunes emails, Toast, Sirius, iCon
iLounger Ata Oz provided us with a screenshot from the 350th episode of The Simpsons titled “Future-Drama.” In the episode, which aired last month, an iPod was used as the only DJ at Bart and Lisa’s Prom, 8 years into their future.
Apple has recently begun sending out targeted emails to iTunes customers, suggesting music based on previous purchases.
Roxio’s Toast 6.1 update for Mac OS X v10.4 blocks using the software to burn iTunes downloads. “Following discussions with Apple, this version will no longer allow customers to create audio CDs, audio DVDs, or export audio to their hard drive using purchased iTunes music store content,” the company said.
Former MTV personality Adam Curry’s Podcast show debuts tonight on Sirius. It is said to be “a cavalcade of podcasts collected into one four-hour broadcast.”
Wired has posted an excerpt from the upcoming Steve Jobs biography “iCon,” which caused Apple to pull all titles by the book’s publisher, John Wiley & Sons, from its Apple Stores.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?