Mix: iPod DJ, iTunes emails, Toast, Sirius, iCon
iLounger Ata Oz provided us with a screenshot from the 350th episode of The Simpsons titled “Future-Drama.” In the episode, which aired last month, an iPod was used as the only DJ at Bart and Lisa’s Prom, 8 years into their future.
Apple has recently begun sending out targeted emails to iTunes customers, suggesting music based on previous purchases.
Roxio’s Toast 6.1 update for Mac OS X v10.4 blocks using the software to burn iTunes downloads. “Following discussions with Apple, this version will no longer allow customers to create audio CDs, audio DVDs, or export audio to their hard drive using purchased iTunes music store content,” the company said.
Former MTV personality Adam Curry’s Podcast show debuts tonight on Sirius. It is said to be “a cavalcade of podcasts collected into one four-hour broadcast.”
Wired has posted an excerpt from the upcoming Steve Jobs biography “iCon,” which caused Apple to pull all titles by the book’s publisher, John Wiley & Sons, from its Apple Stores.
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?