Mix: iPod shuffle warning, SkyPod, HP Tattos, Green Day
Apple’s iPod shuffle product page, which compares the size of the device to a pack of gum, features a rather humorous warning: “Do not eat iPod shuffle.”
Gizmodo has uncovered a new XM Satellite Radio trademark that should raise some eyebrows—”SkyPod.”
Artists and creative types are being invited to show-off their skills by designing HP Tattoos for the iPod. A UK website that sells pre-printed Tattoos, has provided an upload area where budding designers can preview and submit their designs.
Green Day plan to donate all their iTunes royalties they make with their current single, “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” to the American Red Cross to help with tsunami relief.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?