Mix: iPod suit, TV Skins, Gift Cards packs, iPDA
Marks & Spencer is now offering a business suit with iPod controls built into the lapel and a Dock Connector sewn inside the pocket. The suit sells for £149, or around $292.
iStyles is now offering matching skins for Apple TV and the Apple Remote. The skins are available in various patterns and styles, and sell for $15.
Apple is offering 50 packs of iTunes Gift Cards in $10, $15, $25, and $50 denominations. A recent email with the subject “Get iTunes Gift Cards for your next promotion” promoted the packs, which are described as “perfect for employee incentives, for handing out at trade shows, or for using in a promotion.”
ZappTek has updated its iPod companion software iPDA to version 3.3. New features include the ability to download driving directions from Google Maps directly to the iPod, and backup of selected folders, as well as sub-folders, to the iPod.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?