Mix: iPodderX, Cigarette case, London robberies, AAPL
MacMerc let us know that they’ve posted a first look at iPodderX 3.0. The Mac site has screenshots and details on the new “from the ground up” build.
iLounger Tim Smith sent us a photo of a handmade leather cigarette case he purchased while in Chile that turned out to be a perfect fit for his 4G iPod and iPod shuffle. “I quickly grew attached to the shuffle, but I wanted my 20GB around as well,” he says. “I pulled out the leather case, and I discovered the almost perfect case for the two iPods.”
iPods and mobile phones are being blamed for a 26% increase in street robberies in London, according to BBC News.
Apple is one of the “4 Stocks to Retire On” chosen by The Motley Fool’s Rick Aristotle Munarriz.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?