Mix: iPods in hotels, iPod Experience, BiblePlayer
CNET News.com reports that more and more luxury hotels are adding iPods to their guest rooms.
Markus Giesler, an assistant professor of marketing at the Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Ontario, has launched the iPod Experience, a research homepage dedicated to “the study of iPod consumers and their iPod related stories and consumption experiences.”
Since launching BiblePlayer last month, the free version of the software has been downloaded roughly 7,000 times. BiblePlayer allows users to read the Bible on an iPod using the device’s Notes function.
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- FCC to fine AT&T $100M for misleading unlimited data plans
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Report: Spotify to discontinue free streaming tier?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?