Mix: iResQ, Ringo, AIM and IRC, George
iResQ has launched its full-service repair program for the iPhone. Ryan Arter, President of iResQ, said, “With the success of our iPod repair program our customers have naturally requested iPhone service. We have secured our parts inventory and are excited to be able to offer this service to Apple’s customers.”
The catalog of former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr is now available on the iTunes Store. Offerings include the album Ringo, which features contributions from each of his former bandmates, and the newly-released Photograph: The Digital Greatest Hits, the latter available as a DRM-free iTunes Plus download.
A third-party native iPhone AIM application, ApolloIM, has been released. In addition, a native IRC client for the iPhone, iRCm, has seen a release. Both apps are available as packages through Nullriver’s Installer.app. [via Ars Technica]
Chestnut Hill Sound has announced a price reduction for its George Digital Audio System for iPod. The system’s price is dropping from $549 to $499, and through December 31, 2007, the system will also include the company’s ultimate remote control recharging stand, a $50 value.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?