Mix: iResQ, Ringo, AIM and IRC, George
iResQ has launched its full-service repair program for the iPhone. Ryan Arter, President of iResQ, said, “With the success of our iPod repair program our customers have naturally requested iPhone service. We have secured our parts inventory and are excited to be able to offer this service to Apple’s customers.”
The catalog of former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr is now available on the iTunes Store. Offerings include the album Ringo, which features contributions from each of his former bandmates, and the newly-released Photograph: The Digital Greatest Hits, the latter available as a DRM-free iTunes Plus download.
A third-party native iPhone AIM application, ApolloIM, has been released. In addition, a native IRC client for the iPhone, iRCm, has seen a release. Both apps are available as packages through Nullriver’s Installer.app. [via Ars Technica]
Chestnut Hill Sound has announced a price reduction for its George Digital Audio System for iPod. The system’s price is dropping from $549 to $499, and through December 31, 2007, the system will also include the company’s ultimate remote control recharging stand, a $50 value.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?