Mix: iSkin eVo3 for 5G iPods, iLoad PC-less ripper, i-Pax Speakers
iSkin has today announced eVo3 ($30), the latest in its popular line of full-sized iPod silicone rubber cases. eVo 3 boasts several new features, namely a “specially coated full face screen protector” for an enhanced viewing experience, “micro-pores to aid in heat dissipation” during video playback, a dust- and lint-reducing textured surface, integrated Click Wheel protection, a RevoClip 2 belt clip, and “free iPod video software.” It will be available for both 30GB and 60GB iPods in early December, 2005. A full-sized, rendered image of eVo3 is available at Read More.
Wingspan Partners has launched a teaser page for iLoad, an all-in-one device that promises to handle CD ripping and transferring to an iPod “along with all album and track data at a high rate of speed” without the use of a PC. No pricing or other specifics are provided. (via Gizmodo)
Following up on the release of its $150 portable i-Fusion speakers (iLounge rating: B+), reviewed by iLounge in August, Sonic Impact has announced i-Pax, a new $80 portable system designed specifically for the iPod shuffle. Unlike i-Fusion, which includes its own rechargeable battery pack, i-Pax runs off of four AA batteries for 24 hours, and uses a 9-pin docking connector specific to the iPod shuffle.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today