Mix: iSkin eVo3 for 5G iPods, iLoad PC-less ripper, i-Pax Speakers
iSkin has today announced eVo3 ($30), the latest in its popular line of full-sized iPod silicone rubber cases. eVo 3 boasts several new features, namely a “specially coated full face screen protector” for an enhanced viewing experience, “micro-pores to aid in heat dissipation” during video playback, a dust- and lint-reducing textured surface, integrated Click Wheel protection, a RevoClip 2 belt clip, and “free iPod video software.” It will be available for both 30GB and 60GB iPods in early December, 2005. A full-sized, rendered image of eVo3 is available at Read More.
Wingspan Partners has launched a teaser page for iLoad, an all-in-one device that promises to handle CD ripping and transferring to an iPod “along with all album and track data at a high rate of speed” without the use of a PC. No pricing or other specifics are provided. (via Gizmodo)
Following up on the release of its $150 portable i-Fusion speakers (iLounge rating: B+), reviewed by iLounge in August, Sonic Impact has announced i-Pax, a new $80 portable system designed specifically for the iPod shuffle. Unlike i-Fusion, which includes its own rechargeable battery pack, i-Pax runs off of four AA batteries for 24 hours, and uses a 9-pin docking connector specific to the iPod shuffle.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?