Mix: iSmoothie, SEC filing, The Core, iTunes Japan | iLounge News

Mix: iSmoothie, SEC filing, The Core, iTunes Japan

Blendtec’s latest “Will It Blend?” viral video features a fourth-generation iPod getting blended by one the company’s powerful home blenders.

Apple has delayed filing its annual report with the Securities and Exchange Commission due to its ongoing investigation into stock option grants. Apple was unable to file its 10-K Form by the required filing date of Dec. 14 because it needs to restate historical financial statements.

HandStands has introduced The Core, a new cable management accessory that helps users keep headphone cables in check. It’s priced at $5.

JBox.com is selling iTunes Japan Gift Cards, which allow users from around the world to buy music from the store without needing a credit card with a Japanese billing address. A 1500 yen card, worth just under US$13, costs $18 at the site. A 3000 yen card, worth closer to $25, costs US$35. [via TUAW]

« Linksys, not Apple, launches iPhone

iMainGo combines iPod case, speaker system »

Comments

it hurts to se an ipod get broken up tinto dust…

Posted by LC Angell on December 15, 2006 at 5:35 PM (CST)

Yeah i know…I would have hunted that guy down if it was one of the newer iPods though..
Pretty cool, though. I don’t get why they did that if we werent supposed to try it at home.

Posted by LC Angell on December 15, 2006 at 5:53 PM (CST)

Rest in Peaceful Pieces, dear iPod. We mourn you. Sniff… Sniff…

Posted by LC Angell on December 15, 2006 at 6:11 PM (CST)

Posted by LC Angell on December 15, 2006 at 7:51 PM (CST)

“Hey “The Soup Nazi”! Easy to talk tough behind a monitor huh?! Why don’t you hunt me down and see what happens?! You’re a racist and a sexual deviant too!”

No, no, no, Kramer is the racist one.

Posted by LC Angell on December 15, 2006 at 8:46 PM (CST)

I need iTunes Audio and vedio software for Motorola L7 mobile

Posted by LC Angell on December 16, 2006 at 1:20 AM (CST)

ok, I’ll hunt you down.  No soup for you!

Posted by LC Angell on December 16, 2006 at 3:42 AM (CST)

Heh - I’d like to see that blender puree an iPod Mini. Hell I’d donate mine to give it a try :)

Posted by LC Angell on December 17, 2006 at 7:48 AM (CST)

Wow….I didn’t think it’d blend that easily. I figured it’d explode bwefore long with the battery and all. They probably removed it though.

Posted by LC Angell on December 18, 2006 at 2:54 PM (CST)