Mix: Jetix shows, EyeTV 250, Podcasts, Cheap player
The iTunes Music Store is now selling Jetix children’s shows including Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, and Power Rangers: Mystic Force.
Elgato has introduced the EyeTV 250, an ultra-compact TV receiver/recorder for analog TV. The $200 device, which works only with Macs, records in MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 formats, and recorded programs can be exported to the iPod.
According to a report from Forrester Research, only 1% of U.S. online consumers say they listen to podcasts regularly. “Using podcasts remains complicated and content remains sparse,” the Forrester report said.
Evergreen, a Japanese company that makes low-cost electronics, has announced the $8.50 DN-2000 MP3 player, which runs for 5-hours on a single AAA battery and supports 1GB SD cards.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?