Mix: Jetix shows, EyeTV 250, Podcasts, Cheap player
The iTunes Music Store is now selling Jetix children’s shows including Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, and Power Rangers: Mystic Force.
Elgato has introduced the EyeTV 250, an ultra-compact TV receiver/recorder for analog TV. The $200 device, which works only with Macs, records in MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 formats, and recorded programs can be exported to the iPod.
According to a report from Forrester Research, only 1% of U.S. online consumers say they listen to podcasts regularly. “Using podcasts remains complicated and content remains sparse,” the Forrester report said.
Evergreen, a Japanese company that makes low-cost electronics, has announced the $8.50 DN-2000 MP3 player, which runs for 5-hours on a single AAA battery and supports 1GB SD cards.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?