Mix: Jobs salary, Proporta, iTunes flaw, Pacific Rim
Apple CEO Steve Jobs once again received a $1 salary in 2005. However, Jobs’ 10 million restricted shares of Apple stock, awarded in March 2003, will be fully vested this month.
Proporta has announced that they are giving away a free pink silicone case with the purchase of any 30GB fifth-generation iPod case from the company.
Apple has confirmed a security vulnerability affecting iTunes and QuickTime that could lead to code being run on the system. Both the Mac OS X and Windows versions of QuickTime Player 7.0.3 and 7.0.4 and iTunes 6.0.1 and 6.0.2 are affected.
In celebration of its new v3.0 site launch, Pacific Rim Technologies is running a 7-day promotion with “deeply discounted” iPod accessories every day until March 19th.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?