Mix: Kensington, 7digital, Atlantis, Wilburys
Kensington has introduced a new line of power adapters that feature USB Power Ports, which can then be used with various mobile devices, including the iPod, by using the correct Kensington USB Power Tip. Power Tips will be in June and sell for $15. The compatible power adapters range in price from $10 to $140, and will also be available in June.
UK-based digital music service 7digital has launched a new online storage system called Digital Locker, which users can access globally. The service, which was the first to offer EMI’s DRM-free catalog, claims the upgraded service will “take on iTunes.”
A portion of the long out of print catalog of the Traveling Wilburys was added to the iTunes Store today. The album Traveling Wilburys Collection, which includes a 25 minute documentary, was added, as well as two singles and a free video preview of the documentary. The Traveling Wilburys were a super-group created by George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?