Mix: Kensington, 7digital, Atlantis, Wilburys
Kensington has introduced a new line of power adapters that feature USB Power Ports, which can then be used with various mobile devices, including the iPod, by using the correct Kensington USB Power Tip. Power Tips will be in June and sell for $15. The compatible power adapters range in price from $10 to $140, and will also be available in June.
UK-based digital music service 7digital has launched a new online storage system called Digital Locker, which users can access globally. The service, which was the first to offer EMI’s DRM-free catalog, claims the upgraded service will “take on iTunes.”
A portion of the long out of print catalog of the Traveling Wilburys was added to the iTunes Store today. The album Traveling Wilburys Collection, which includes a 25 minute documentary, was added, as well as two singles and a free video preview of the documentary. The Traveling Wilburys were a super-group created by George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?