Mix: Kensington, 7digital, Atlantis, Wilburys
Kensington has introduced a new line of power adapters that feature USB Power Ports, which can then be used with various mobile devices, including the iPod, by using the correct Kensington USB Power Tip. Power Tips will be in June and sell for $15. The compatible power adapters range in price from $10 to $140, and will also be available in June.
UK-based digital music service 7digital has launched a new online storage system called Digital Locker, which users can access globally. The service, which was the first to offer EMI’s DRM-free catalog, claims the upgraded service will “take on iTunes.”
A portion of the long out of print catalog of the Traveling Wilburys was added to the iTunes Store today. The album Traveling Wilburys Collection, which includes a 25 minute documentary, was added, as well as two singles and a free video preview of the documentary. The Traveling Wilburys were a super-group created by George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?