Mix: Lotus, Salary, Pocket Express, Squid Case
Published: Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Despite reports that IBM planned to introduce a version of its Lotus Notes e-mail client for the iPhone this week at the Lotusphere conference, the company says it is not ready to release the software. “It’s not something that (is) ready to go out and market or launch,” an IBM spokesperson said. The software is expected to allow iPhone users access to the full range of Notes tools, including e-mail, calendars and databases.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs once again took only $1 in salary from the company in 2007, a tradition dating back to the co-founder’s return in 1997. Jobs did gain $14.6 million on paper over the year, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, by exercising stock options that were about to expire. According to Apple’s proxy report, Jobs has accumulated around 5.5 million shares Apple stock in the last ten years, worth an estimated $730 million.
Handmark has launched Pocket Express Travel, a new web application for iPhone. Pocket Express Travel for the iPhone and iPod Touch gives users on-the-go access to accurate airline schedules and flight statuses, detailed hotel information and books from Hotels.com, dozens of click-to-call travel numbers for airlines, rental car agencies, and more, a 24/7 round-the-clock travel reservations service, automatic conversions for 164 global currencies, and exclusive travel commentaries. To access the service, visit pocketexpress.com from an iPhone or iPod touch.
Shana Logic has introduced its new Squid iPhone Case. The slim, sleeve-style case is handmade from red vinyl and features red side stitching and a distressed pattern that reveals a squid design, which carries from the front to the rear of the case. The Shana Logic Squid iPhone Case is available for pre-order now for $25 and is expected to begin shipping on February 6.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac