Mix: Mac mini, Hit-and-run, Hi-Fi disappointment, Music Week
Like it did with the iMac G5, Apple is promoting the new Intel-based Mac mini computer as being iPod-like. “Mac mini. Your whole digital life, as easy as iPod,” reads an email to Apple Store customers.
A San Francisco woman who was the victim of an hit-and-run accident was identified thanks to her iPod and the help of an Apple retail store.
David Colker of the Los Angeles Times says the iPod Hi-Fi is “quite disappointing” and that it’s “maybe the weakest offering from Apple since the woeful Cube computer of 2000.”
Apple’s iTunes Music Store was named Best Digital Music Store at the Music Week Awards 2006, which were presented at the Grosvenor House in London on March 2nd.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?