Mix: Marco Polo Kids, iFace, Nano knockoff, Panic
Marco Polo Kids is a new series of video guides to European cities for kids. The guides, available for download to video-enabled iPods, feature tours of cities such as Vienna, Paris, Florence, Rome, Siena, Lucca, and Pisa.
The iFace interchangeable iPod cases have been dropped to $20 from $24. The matching Five Elements series has been lowered to $10 from $13, and the Hot Wave series is now $15 from $20. The company said previous purchases will get a refund. In addition, iLoungers can get 10% off by using the “iloungeiscool” code at checkout.
The first iPod nano knockoff has been spotted on eBay. Nearly identical in design and size, the “i-Bob” offers video playback and 1GB of storage.
Panic Software has announced that those who purchase its Unison application before December 30th will be automatically entered in a drawing to win a 4GB iPod nano with the Panic logo engraved on the back.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?