Mix: Marware, SoundEarphones, IMP, Call of Duty
Marware has introduced the SportShell Convertible for the fifth-generation iPod nano. This 3-in-1 solution features a clear hard shell case that can be attached to either an included armband or carrying clip, the latter of which doubles as a stand, or can be carried by itself for a minimum profile. Other features include open access to all ports and controls, and an included clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Marware’s SportShell Convertible for the iPod nano 5G is available now and sells for $35.
Online headphone and earphone retailer SoundEarphones.com is currently offering a 20% off coupon to all iLounge readers. To take advantage of the discount, simply enter the coupon code lounge20 during the checkout process. The coupon is valid until November 30 and is good for 20% off anything offered on the online store.
Inventor Alissa Gardenhire-Crooks has unveiled the IMP Earbud Belt, a new accessory that aims to secure earbud cords to an iPod, iPhone, or other mobile device. The lightweight IMP is available in five- or seven-inch varieties, good for the iPod nano or iPod classic/touch, respectively, and is also available in either black or with a multi-color pattern. The IMP Earbud Belt is available now and sells for $7 for the five-inch version and $9 for the seven-inch model.
Activision has released Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game is based on a special gameplay mode that was available in the console version of Call of Duty: World at War, and features three different control schemes, single-player and co-op multiplayer modes, including up to four players over Wi-Fi and two over Bluetooth, a full list of unique unlockable achievements, online leaderboard support, support for future downloadable content, and more. Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is available now and sells for $10.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015