Mix: Marware, SoundEarphones, IMP, Call of Duty
Marware has introduced the SportShell Convertible for the fifth-generation iPod nano. This 3-in-1 solution features a clear hard shell case that can be attached to either an included armband or carrying clip, the latter of which doubles as a stand, or can be carried by itself for a minimum profile. Other features include open access to all ports and controls, and an included clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Marware’s SportShell Convertible for the iPod nano 5G is available now and sells for $35.
Online headphone and earphone retailer SoundEarphones.com is currently offering a 20% off coupon to all iLounge readers. To take advantage of the discount, simply enter the coupon code lounge20 during the checkout process. The coupon is valid until November 30 and is good for 20% off anything offered on the online store.
Inventor Alissa Gardenhire-Crooks has unveiled the IMP Earbud Belt, a new accessory that aims to secure earbud cords to an iPod, iPhone, or other mobile device. The lightweight IMP is available in five- or seven-inch varieties, good for the iPod nano or iPod classic/touch, respectively, and is also available in either black or with a multi-color pattern. The IMP Earbud Belt is available now and sells for $7 for the five-inch version and $9 for the seven-inch model.
Activision has released Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game is based on a special gameplay mode that was available in the console version of Call of Duty: World at War, and features three different control schemes, single-player and co-op multiplayer modes, including up to four players over Wi-Fi and two over Bluetooth, a full list of unique unlockable achievements, online leaderboard support, support for future downloadable content, and more. Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is available now and sells for $10.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple Pay can be used internationally with U.S.-based cards
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2014: 39.3M iPhones, 12.3M iPads, 2.6M iPods, $42.1B revenue
- Apple releases Apple TV Software Update 7.0.1
- Apple releases iOS 8.1
- Apple launches iCloud Photos Beta Web Client
- Apple working to cut music subscription prices
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Store returns, begins taking iPad pre-orders
- Apple updates Pages, Numbers, Keynote for iCloud Drive
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1
- PowerSkin Pop’n 2 for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- APC M5BK + M10BK 5000/10000mAh Mobile Power Packs
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini
- IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
- Hex Icon Wallet and Solo Wallet for iPhone 6
- SwitchEasy 0.35, LifePocket + Numbers for iPhone 6
- GE Link Connected LED Bulb + Wink Hub
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0