Mix: Marware, SoundEarphones, IMP, Call of Duty
Marware has introduced the SportShell Convertible for the fifth-generation iPod nano. This 3-in-1 solution features a clear hard shell case that can be attached to either an included armband or carrying clip, the latter of which doubles as a stand, or can be carried by itself for a minimum profile. Other features include open access to all ports and controls, and an included clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Marware’s SportShell Convertible for the iPod nano 5G is available now and sells for $35.
Online headphone and earphone retailer SoundEarphones.com is currently offering a 20% off coupon to all iLounge readers. To take advantage of the discount, simply enter the coupon code lounge20 during the checkout process. The coupon is valid until November 30 and is good for 20% off anything offered on the online store.
Inventor Alissa Gardenhire-Crooks has unveiled the IMP Earbud Belt, a new accessory that aims to secure earbud cords to an iPod, iPhone, or other mobile device. The lightweight IMP is available in five- or seven-inch varieties, good for the iPod nano or iPod classic/touch, respectively, and is also available in either black or with a multi-color pattern. The IMP Earbud Belt is available now and sells for $7 for the five-inch version and $9 for the seven-inch model.
Activision has released Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game is based on a special gameplay mode that was available in the console version of Call of Duty: World at War, and features three different control schemes, single-player and co-op multiplayer modes, including up to four players over Wi-Fi and two over Bluetooth, a full list of unique unlockable achievements, online leaderboard support, support for future downloadable content, and more. Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is available now and sells for $10.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?