Mix: Mexico, Beatles, Proporta, Case-mate
Apple has officially opened its online store in Mexico. The new store offers the full line of new iPods (including the Product: RED iPod nano), along with other Apple and third-party products. [Thanks, Arturo]
Paul McCartney has said that he’s “pretty sure” the Beatles catalog will finally be available in digital in 2008. He also blamed the long-delayed release on contractual red-tape, as well as timing. “The whole thing is primed, ready to go—there’s just maybe one little sticking point left, and I think it’s being cleared up as we speak, so it shouldn’t be too long. It’s down to fine-tuning,” McCartney said.
Proporta is currently offering a 50% discount on all its first- and second-generation iPod nano gear, as well as its iPod FM Transmitter. For those with newer models, the company is also offering a 10% discount on iPod nano 3rd generation accessories — simply enter “FACETHEMUSIC” on the cart page to receive the discount.
Case-mate has announced that it will be offering a 25% discount on all items from Nov. 23 through Nov. 26. To receive the discount, enter the coupon code “Holiday25” during the checkout process.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?