Mix: Motorola, History, Rush, Health, Yahoo
Motorola CEO Ed Zander says carriers aren’t balking at his company’s iTunes mobile phone. “There is no resistance on anybody’s part,” Zander said. “I don’t know where these rumors got started.” He said it will be out in “a couple of more months.”
Mike Davidson has announced his second iPod shuffle contest, “Great iPods in History.” The aim of the contest is to “place a shuffle into notable historical context. You can modify famous photos, upload audio narratives, shoot video, or even design a mini-site.”
Students in Scotland will be rewarded with iPods and Xbox video game consoles for eating healthy foods under the country’s first incentive plan for school meals.
Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal says Yahoo’s new music service is good, but iTunes is the way to go “if you love your iPod and want to collect music whose longevity doesn’t depend on paying a subscription fee years into the future.”
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?