Mix: Motorola, Nissan, iPod addict, iTunes.exe
Motorola will hold a media event on Monday, July 25, where the company says CEO Ed Zander will unveil “what’s wow and what’s now.” The long-awaited iTunes-compatible phone could be released at the event.
Nissan is now offering a car navigation system with a built-in iPod adapter in Japan that “gives drivers in-car control of their iPods through its 7-inch touch screen display.” The 315,000 yen option also offers Nissan’s Carwings telematics service and CD/MD/DVD playback.
“[The iPod] is probably the coolest thing in the world right now. A boy’s toy that’s also a girl’s toy. A toy I’ve become utterly obsessed with,” says GQ editor Dylan Jones in The Daily Mirror. “My whole life is here, 40GB of memory, 30 years of memories. Every song I’ve ever cared about is in here somewhere, waiting in its chosen spot, hugging the wall until it’s chosen to dance. Not only has the iPod changed the way I listen to music, it has changed my life, too
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015