Mix: MySpace, Bose, Cabbie, Ohio Univ.
News Corp.‘s MySpace will begin selling episodes of Fox’s “24” next week as part of a plan to “turn the popular teen website into a business rivaling Yahoo and Apple’s iTunes.”
In an article in BusinessWeek, a Bose executive hinted that the company will introduce more iPod-related accessories in the coming months. “Bose is [in the iPod business] for the long run,” said Phil Hess, director of Bose’s home entertainment division. “It’s a segment we are going to focus on.”
The BBC mistakenly interviewed a London cab driver on live television [video] about the Apple Corps. vs. Apple Computer case after confusing him with an expert on digital music.
Ohio University is the latest college to join Apple’s iTunes University program. Apple is also partnering with the university on a new “Go Mobile” discount laptop purchasing program.
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?