Mix: NFL, South Park, Steve Ballmer, Google | iLounge News

Mix: NFL, South Park, Steve Ballmer, Google

The NFL said it is renegotiating its online licensing deal which expires in May. Apple, Google, Microsoft and Yahoo are reportedly going after the new deal. “It’s wide open. We haven’t made any decisions yet,” said an NFL spokesman.

Apple and Comedy Central have added the new 10th season of South Park to the iTunes Music Store. A Season Pass is offered for $11.99.

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said his kids don’t have iPods or use Google. “My children—in many dimensions they’re as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this dimension I’ve got my kids brainwashed: You don’t use Google, and you don’t use an iPod,” he said.

Google has confirmed it will be holding a music industry networking event this week but denied that the party was part of any plans to develop an online digital music store.

« Apple vs. Apple trial begins

Pacific Rim offers wired remote for all docking iPods »

Comments

What deprived kids he has!

Posted by AnDiddy on March 29, 2006 at 9:51 AM (PDT)

Now that’s just sad.

I can understand not using an iPod, but not using Google? You must be kidding! How in HELL do you avoid Google? Are there any other search engines at least as efficient as Google?

If there is, PLEASE let me know!

Posted by ahMEmon on March 29, 2006 at 9:58 AM (PDT)

Someone call up the youth wellfare office responsible for Stevo’s place.

Bwaa, just imagine it “My dad lost it yesterday! You know how he can be, chairs and all! He just walked into my room while I googled for iPods…”

Posted by Bad Beaver on March 29, 2006 at 10:02 AM (PDT)

He probably also has the “toilet paper hung in improper underhand fashion,” someone call the police!

Posted by David on March 29, 2006 at 11:00 AM (PDT)

Hahaha. “...while I Googled for iPods.” Thats funny. Somehow I can see that. I guess the mental image is funnier than it would be in real life.

Posted by slappe in Wisconsin, USA on March 29, 2006 at 11:16 AM (PDT)

Forget hiding their pron, they’re hoarding apple products between their matresses sneaking them out at night to play with them. Yeah, you know it.

Posted by slappe in Wisconsin, USA on March 29, 2006 at 11:17 AM (PDT)

ROFL at Bad Beaver!

Posted by David on March 29, 2006 at 11:20 AM (PDT)

Good for Ballmer. Now his kids will grow up to be just as ignorant and obnoxious as he is.

Posted by Hrothgar on March 29, 2006 at 2:29 PM (PDT)

yeah…just because of windows im researching about getting a Mac computer. so he doesnt want them to know about how simple life is once you drop microsoft from it!

Posted by bob on March 29, 2006 at 2:34 PM (PDT)

Bad Beaver. I really LOL ROFL

Posted by Jonathan Keim on March 29, 2006 at 6:50 PM (PDT)

In reply to ahMEmon:

You should try yahoo sometimes! its just as good!

Posted by evoGage on March 30, 2006 at 3:08 AM (PDT)