Mix: Nordic iPhone, Budclicks, Trade-In, SendStation, Hearing Loss
Nordic network operators TeliaSonera and Telenor have both told Dow Jones Newswires that they are “very interested in the iPhone,” and are both in talks with Apple regarding the handset. “We have seen immense interest in the iPhone from our customers,” said Anders Krokan, Telenor spokesman. “We are still in talks, but I doubt we would be able to offer the iPhone this year.”
Earclicks LLC. has introduced its Budclicks line of decorative accessories that clip on to standard iPod earphones. Prices start at $6.
Your Electronic Warehouse is offering a $20 Trade-In program for iPod owners. Users who send in their pack-in Apple iPod Earphones will receive a $20 credit good on any electronics or golf purchase of $75 or over.
SendStation is currently giving away 1000 of its PocketDock FireWire iPod accessories through its online store; customers need only pay for shipping. In addition, it’s also offering a 33 percent discount on its PocketDock AV accessory, which brings its price to $25.
The Hearing Loss Association of America has filed formal complaints with the FCC over the iPhone’s lack of hearing aid compatibility. “The phone [is] not usable with a hearing aid, either on the microphone or telecoil setting,” said Brenda Battat, the HLAA’s associate executive director. “Clearly, it was not designed to be hearing aid compatible. It should have been.”
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?