Mix: Nordic iPhone, Budclicks, Trade-In, SendStation, Hearing Loss
Nordic network operators TeliaSonera and Telenor have both told Dow Jones Newswires that they are “very interested in the iPhone,” and are both in talks with Apple regarding the handset. “We have seen immense interest in the iPhone from our customers,” said Anders Krokan, Telenor spokesman. “We are still in talks, but I doubt we would be able to offer the iPhone this year.”
Earclicks LLC. has introduced its Budclicks line of decorative accessories that clip on to standard iPod earphones. Prices start at $6.
Your Electronic Warehouse is offering a $20 Trade-In program for iPod owners. Users who send in their pack-in Apple iPod Earphones will receive a $20 credit good on any electronics or golf purchase of $75 or over.
SendStation is currently giving away 1000 of its PocketDock FireWire iPod accessories through its online store; customers need only pay for shipping. In addition, it’s also offering a 33 percent discount on its PocketDock AV accessory, which brings its price to $25.
The Hearing Loss Association of America has filed formal complaints with the FCC over the iPhone’s lack of hearing aid compatibility. “The phone [is] not usable with a hearing aid, either on the microphone or telecoil setting,” said Brenda Battat, the HLAA’s associate executive director. “Clearly, it was not designed to be hearing aid compatible. It should have been.”
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV adds FOX Now, CNBC channels
- Popular Bitcoin wallet app Blockchain returns to App Store
- Report: Apple Stores to support carrier early iPhone upgrade programs
- Report: Apple buying talk radio app Swell
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks