Mix: Nordic iPhone, Budclicks, Trade-In, SendStation, Hearing Loss
Nordic network operators TeliaSonera and Telenor have both told Dow Jones Newswires that they are “very interested in the iPhone,” and are both in talks with Apple regarding the handset. “We have seen immense interest in the iPhone from our customers,” said Anders Krokan, Telenor spokesman. “We are still in talks, but I doubt we would be able to offer the iPhone this year.”
Earclicks LLC. has introduced its Budclicks line of decorative accessories that clip on to standard iPod earphones. Prices start at $6.
Your Electronic Warehouse is offering a $20 Trade-In program for iPod owners. Users who send in their pack-in Apple iPod Earphones will receive a $20 credit good on any electronics or golf purchase of $75 or over.
SendStation is currently giving away 1000 of its PocketDock FireWire iPod accessories through its online store; customers need only pay for shipping. In addition, it’s also offering a 33 percent discount on its PocketDock AV accessory, which brings its price to $25.
The Hearing Loss Association of America has filed formal complaints with the FCC over the iPhone’s lack of hearing aid compatibility. “The phone [is] not usable with a hearing aid, either on the microphone or telecoil setting,” said Brenda Battat, the HLAA’s associate executive director. “Clearly, it was not designed to be hearing aid compatible. It should have been.”
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0