Mix: Pacific Design, iPhone support, 120GB, iTunes lyrics
Pacific Design and VH1 have announced the launch of the VH1 Save The Music Case Collection Design Contest. The winning design will appear on various Pacific Design cases to create the VH1 Save The Music Case Collection.
Apple has posted offers for iPhone service representatives, both on its job site and on AfterCollege.com. Training for the positions will begin in May; duties include handling questions on both hardware and software, as well as troubleshooting GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth problems.
Samsung has announced the SpinPoint N2 120GB 1.8-inch drive, which is the same size as the drives used in hard drive-based iPods. It is unknown whether Apple will adopt the drive for future products; production of the SpinPoint N2 begins in July.
Following the announcement of an online lyrics collaboration between Yahoo! Music and Gracenote, Gracenote CEO Craig Palmer’s comments caused speculation that iTunes will soon offer a similar service. “We wouldn’t be in the business to launch just one service, so stay tuned,” said Palmer.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Beats Music arranging exclusive releases
- Apple announces annual Japanese Lucky Bag promotion
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0