Mix: Pacific Design, iPhone support, 120GB, iTunes lyrics
Pacific Design and VH1 have announced the launch of the VH1 Save The Music Case Collection Design Contest. The winning design will appear on various Pacific Design cases to create the VH1 Save The Music Case Collection.
Apple has posted offers for iPhone service representatives, both on its job site and on AfterCollege.com. Training for the positions will begin in May; duties include handling questions on both hardware and software, as well as troubleshooting GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth problems.
Samsung has announced the SpinPoint N2 120GB 1.8-inch drive, which is the same size as the drives used in hard drive-based iPods. It is unknown whether Apple will adopt the drive for future products; production of the SpinPoint N2 begins in July.
Following the announcement of an online lyrics collaboration between Yahoo! Music and Gracenote, Gracenote CEO Craig Palmer’s comments caused speculation that iTunes will soon offer a similar service. “We wouldn’t be in the business to launch just one service, so stay tuned,” said Palmer.
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?