Mix: Pacific Design, iPhone support, 120GB, iTunes lyrics
Pacific Design and VH1 have announced the launch of the VH1 Save The Music Case Collection Design Contest. The winning design will appear on various Pacific Design cases to create the VH1 Save The Music Case Collection.
Apple has posted offers for iPhone service representatives, both on its job site and on AfterCollege.com. Training for the positions will begin in May; duties include handling questions on both hardware and software, as well as troubleshooting GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth problems.
Samsung has announced the SpinPoint N2 120GB 1.8-inch drive, which is the same size as the drives used in hard drive-based iPods. It is unknown whether Apple will adopt the drive for future products; production of the SpinPoint N2 begins in July.
Following the announcement of an online lyrics collaboration between Yahoo! Music and Gracenote, Gracenote CEO Craig Palmer’s comments caused speculation that iTunes will soon offer a similar service. “We wouldn’t be in the business to launch just one service, so stay tuned,” said Palmer.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?