Mix: PDO, Paper clip, Nike+, John
PDO has released its Screen Protector for the iPhone. The protectors, which adhere to the device’s screen via static, come in packs of two, are cut specifically for the iPhone, and offer protection for the entire screen. They are available now for $9/2 pack.
Athletic retailer The Finish Line has announced a new marketing campaign for Nike+ running shoes that includes 700,000 free iTunes downloads for customer try-ons.
Speaking with The Sun, Sir Elton John has stated that he believes the internet is detrimental to music. “We’re talking about things that are going to change the world and change the way people listen to music, and that’s not going to happen with people blogging on the internet,” said John. He went on to suggest that the internet shut down for five years to see how it would affect the production of music.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?