Mix: PowerPoint, iBend, work in progress, Belkin
Engadget has posted a step-by-step article on how to use your iPod photo to give PowerPoint or Keynote presentations.
The Censtron iBend “brings the Heavy Metal experience everywhere” inside the case of a 3G iPod. It comes with “four rocking guitar solos,” the “Censtron bend wheel,” and an “extreme pitch knob.”
iLounge staffer and “iPod and iTunes Hacks” author Hadley Stern asks if the iPod photo is breakthrough device or a work in progress.
One large bank plans to give every employee an iPod so they can listen to earnings calls and other business related audio.
Belkin has been honored with seven CES Innovations Distinctions, including awards for TuneBase FM for the iPod mini and Digital Camera Link for the iPod.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?