Mix: Rhinoball, Payday Roulette, iPhone 3G refurbs?
AvatarLabs has released RhinoBall, a new game for iPhone and iPod touch promoting the upcoming film Bolt. In the game, players take control of Rhino the hamster, who is attempting to catch up to his friend Bolt by rolling his ball along city streets filled with cars and other obstacles. The game uses accelerometer-based controls, and is available now as free download from the App Store.
Veiled Games has released Payday Roulette, its first game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game, which simulates the casino game of roulette, offers hand drawn graphics, a roulette wheel and ball that the player controls on their own, “addictive” sound effects, a dynamic camera that follows the spinning ball, casino style payouts and an “easy mode” for more statistically fair winnings, and more. Payday Roulette is available now from the App Store and sells for $1.
AT&T may be planning to offer refurbished iPhone 3G units via its website, according to a new report. PhoneNews claims the company has notified select third parties that the phones would be sold as refurbished units on its web site, although it does not claim to know for certain whether these phones would be of the original or 3G variety. AT&T previously offered refurbished first-generation iPhones via its website, however, the original iPhone did not require in-store activation, as Apple and AT&T have mandated for all iPhone 3G sales up to this point.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV adds FOX Now, CNBC channels
- Popular Bitcoin wallet app Blockchain returns to App Store
- Report: Apple Stores to support carrier early iPhone upgrade programs
- Report: Apple buying talk radio app Swell
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks