Mix: Rogers, Tagger, Photoboard, VisualHub
Rogers Wireless and Fido have announced new iPhone service plans for the Canadian market. The new $60 CAD monthly plan offers 250 weekday minutes, 1GB of data and 75 sent SMS messages, while the $75 CAD plan offers 400 weekday minutes, 2GB of data, and 100 sent text messages. Both plans include Visual Voicemail, unlimited access to Rogers Wireless and Fido hotspots, an additional weekday minute rate of $0.35 CAD, and a bonus of three months unlimited local calling and unlimited data.
Deadbeat Software has released The Tagger, its new MP3 and AAC tag editor for Mac OS X. According to the developer, The Tagger features support for batch editing of audio files and a wider range of ID3 tags than iTunes, search and retrieval of tags from Discogs, the ability to remove hidden personal data from iTunes Plus files, and more. The Tagger requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later and sells for $29; a free 14-trial is also available.
Zest Prod has released Photoboard, a new photo viewer for the iPhone and iPod touch. Similar to technology seen in Microsoft’s Surface table, Photoboard lets users virtually manipulate multiple photos at once, using multi-touch gestures to move, rotate, and scale photos, and also features the ability to save a high-resolution screenshot of the board. Photoboard is now available on the App Store and sells for $1.
Techspansion, developer of the Mac-based video conversion software VisualHub, has announced that it is ceasing business operations. The company’s applications, VisualHub, AudialHub, and iSquint, have been discontinued, but the company has said it will leave its support forum and support email available for “a while longer” to take care of any remaining customer issues. [via TUAW]
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?