Mix: Rogers, Tagger, Photoboard, VisualHub
Rogers Wireless and Fido have announced new iPhone service plans for the Canadian market. The new $60 CAD monthly plan offers 250 weekday minutes, 1GB of data and 75 sent SMS messages, while the $75 CAD plan offers 400 weekday minutes, 2GB of data, and 100 sent text messages. Both plans include Visual Voicemail, unlimited access to Rogers Wireless and Fido hotspots, an additional weekday minute rate of $0.35 CAD, and a bonus of three months unlimited local calling and unlimited data.
Deadbeat Software has released The Tagger, its new MP3 and AAC tag editor for Mac OS X. According to the developer, The Tagger features support for batch editing of audio files and a wider range of ID3 tags than iTunes, search and retrieval of tags from Discogs, the ability to remove hidden personal data from iTunes Plus files, and more. The Tagger requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later and sells for $29; a free 14-trial is also available.
Zest Prod has released Photoboard, a new photo viewer for the iPhone and iPod touch. Similar to technology seen in Microsoft’s Surface table, Photoboard lets users virtually manipulate multiple photos at once, using multi-touch gestures to move, rotate, and scale photos, and also features the ability to save a high-resolution screenshot of the board. Photoboard is now available on the App Store and sells for $1.
Techspansion, developer of the Mac-based video conversion software VisualHub, has announced that it is ceasing business operations. The company’s applications, VisualHub, AudialHub, and iSquint, have been discontinued, but the company has said it will leave its support forum and support email available for “a while longer” to take care of any remaining customer issues. [via TUAW]
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12