Mix: Rogers, Tagger, Photoboard, VisualHub
Rogers Wireless and Fido have announced new iPhone service plans for the Canadian market. The new $60 CAD monthly plan offers 250 weekday minutes, 1GB of data and 75 sent SMS messages, while the $75 CAD plan offers 400 weekday minutes, 2GB of data, and 100 sent text messages. Both plans include Visual Voicemail, unlimited access to Rogers Wireless and Fido hotspots, an additional weekday minute rate of $0.35 CAD, and a bonus of three months unlimited local calling and unlimited data.
Deadbeat Software has released The Tagger, its new MP3 and AAC tag editor for Mac OS X. According to the developer, The Tagger features support for batch editing of audio files and a wider range of ID3 tags than iTunes, search and retrieval of tags from Discogs, the ability to remove hidden personal data from iTunes Plus files, and more. The Tagger requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later and sells for $29; a free 14-trial is also available.
Zest Prod has released Photoboard, a new photo viewer for the iPhone and iPod touch. Similar to technology seen in Microsoft’s Surface table, Photoboard lets users virtually manipulate multiple photos at once, using multi-touch gestures to move, rotate, and scale photos, and also features the ability to save a high-resolution screenshot of the board. Photoboard is now available on the App Store and sells for $1.
Techspansion, developer of the Mac-based video conversion software VisualHub, has announced that it is ceasing business operations. The company’s applications, VisualHub, AudialHub, and iSquint, have been discontinued, but the company has said it will leave its support forum and support email available for “a while longer” to take care of any remaining customer issues. [via TUAW]
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?