Mix: Shuffle utility, Apple Stores, Nike+ TV ad, iPad
Apple has released iPod shuffle Reset Utility 1.0.1 for both Mac and Windows. The software restores a first-generation shuffle and fixes several known issues. No information was provided for this small update to the utility.
According to a new report from Bernstein Research, Apple retail stores sell more per square foot than many large retailers. Apple’s stores have brought in annual sales per square foot of $4,032, compared with Best Buy’s $930, Neiman Marcus’ $611, and Tiffany & Co.‘s $2,666.
Nike has begun airing a new TV commercial promoting the Nike+iPod Sport Kit and Nike+ running shoe line. The 30-second features “Here It Goes Again” by OK Go.
A real estate developer in Dubai is planning to build an iPod-inspired residential tower called the iPad. “The 23-story building, which is scheduled to bring more than 200 units onto the market in 2009, was designed by Hong Kong-based architects James Law Cybertecture International. The tower will sit atop a docking station angled at six degrees to give the exact look.”
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?