Mix: Silent Hill, Safari+, Zune lockup, Sena Cases
Konami has released its previously announced Silent Hill: The Escape game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In the first person shooter survival horror game, users are asked to use touch controls to navigate through a zombie-infested labyrinth in order to escape. Silent Hill: The Escape is available now from the App Store and sells for $8.
iPuhelin.com is now offering Safari+, a collection of bookmarklets for the iPhone and iPod touch’s version of Safari which enhance the browsing experience by adding functionality found on desktop browsers. The bookmarklets include features such as find in page, find similar sites, list all links, scroll to end, translation, open links in new window, and more. To add the Safari+ bookmarklets to an iPhone or iPod touch, simply visit the Safari+ website directly from the device.
A number of 30GB Microsoft Zune owners are reporting that their devices are spontaneously locking up, leaving the players unusable. The problem apparently started sometime late last night or early this morning, and appears to only affect 30GB units. Microsoft has yet to comment on the matter.
Sena Cases has announced it will be offering live demonstrations of its customized case making process at its booth at Macworld Expo next week. According to the company, customers will be able to select an individualized design, leather type, leather color/pattern, and add/remove additional features such as clips and closure systems to each case. In addition, each case may be further personalized with laser engraving text, a company logo or graphic. Sena Cases’ customization options will be available in early 2009.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today